Blog Archive

Thursday, February 18, 2010

James tasting his 1st carrot...he really likes to chew on stuff lately.
Teething maybe?


Here we are during the last snow storm.
We got a crazy amount of snow!



Jonathan has been getting out and doing a little varmint calling.
The outdoors is like magic for him when he gets stressed!



We have also been exploring a lot lately and bellow you will find the
pictures of our last expedition.

This canyon was out in the middle of nowhere outside of Snowflake.


Here is an old house that someone built out there, but we couldn't figure out why?
Amazing view I guess...





Great time in the Burke family!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I had hope when you commented on my blog that you had posted more pics! My gosh your little man is cute. It's hilarious that he looks to me just like Jonathan's old baby pictures. He definitely has a Burke look about him. I love it! You guys look like you're doing good. We miss you. How about that boar hunting that Jonathan proposed to Steve? That would be so fun if you came for a visit someday! We would love it! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that looks so fun! and james is so handsome. my goodness! you guys need to call us up to go exploring with you sometime. we are so boring! :)

    ReplyDelete