Blog Archive

Friday, May 7, 2010

Love Being A MOM!

James brings such a beautiful spirit into our home. He is such a good little boy with a ton of personality and passion for life. He keeps us entertained all the time.

It is so fun to see his reactions to the new things that he tries in life like eating. Watching him try new foods is hilarious! The kid gets so excited that he can barely eat. He is especially fond of bananas and starts laughing every time he eats them.

The kid is just a blast!!!

We love him!



I LOVE MY BOY'S


3 comments:

  1. My that baby is a handsome little Joe! I just love him and want to squeeze him! Bummer that we moved just as he was getting so fun and lovable (not that he wasn't that before, now he just does stuff and makes you laugh!) I miss you guys. I wish so much that there was a reason for you to come visit and a reason for us to come and visit. Not that you aren't enough of a reason, but that darn gas! It is absolutely no fair! It's not a picnic to live 2 states (well technically 3 since Texas is a country in itself)away. Did I say this before...I miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amber..I have never met your little guy but I am so in love. He turned out perfect. I bet you are such a great mom. Our boys are so close in age I wish they could hang out!! I think of you often and I miss you to death. Keep in TOUCH..I MEAN IT..love you..Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one with him on his tummy. I'm giggling out loud just thinking of his cute expression. What a cutie! They just get more personality and more fun to play with. Your family is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete