Blog Archive

Friday, October 30, 2009

Baby James Trent Is Here!!!

Well, after 18 hours of labor and a C-section we have our baby James Trent Burke here at home!

He is such a cute little guy (may be a little bias).

We just got home from the hospital today and we are tired but happy.

Anything is worth the beautiful baby that we have now.

What a joy to be a father! I didn’t know that I would get so emotional but I had to hold back the tears when I held him the first time. Needless to say I am a proud father and Amber is a great and beautiful mother.

I know that he is in good hands with her because even though I try I know nothing about babies.

We are blessed to have mom and baby so health and strong!

Make it a great day!

Jonathan Burke

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! I just love that little man! I can't wait to meet him. I am glad that you keep things posted on your blog to keep the out of towners like us updated. Congratulations guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete