Blog Archive

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Is Now In Session

I love this time of year. Fall is definitely underway! The leaves are turning, you can smell the scent of burning firewood at night, and the nights and morning are getting a little crisp.

This is the time that the feelings of the holiday season start to come back and we start burning our candles with the beautiful smells of Thanksgiving and Christmas.

The most exciting part of our holiday season this year will definitely be the new edition of a baby boy in our home and family. We are getting so excited for the little fellow. Can't hardly wait to see how he looks and acts.

We are all set for him to come...except for the name...we are leaning towards James, but are still a little in the air about it. Anyway, he will be here soon and the name will come to us.

What a beautiful and exciting life this is!

Till next time,

Amber Burke

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amber! You are the most adorable ptego woman ever :) Love ur blog. I will send u an invite to mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for a new post! I check you often and I was excited to see new thoughts! I can hardly wait for your tiny little friend. I still think my plan for this weekend would work great; we play for 2 days and then you go into labor Saturday night and by Sunday he is out and I can come hold him. What do you say? I love you and can't wait to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still No baby!!! How much longer did you decide on his name yet??

    ReplyDelete